Directions to The Law Firm of James W. Taylor, Jr.
Personal Injury Law Firm in Jersey City, NJ
From the Newark Area:
- Take Routes 1 & 9 North (Pulaski Skyway; do not use Routes 1 & 9 for trucks) into Jersey City.
- Take the exit for the 1 & 9 North/Lincoln Tunnel/Tonnele Avenue. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right onto Tonnele Avenue.
- From Tonnele Avenue, turn Left onto Newark Avenue. (4 blocks, 2 lights down)
- Follow Newark Avenue to the second traffic light and a 3-way intersection with Summit and Hoboken Avenues. Bear slightly to the right on Newark Avenue. (Do not turn to the extreme right, which would be onto Summit Avenue)
- 580 Newark Avenue will be on the Left, approximately one block past the 3-way intersection.
From Route 1 & 9 Southbound:
- Take Routes 1 & 9 South to the Tonnele Traffic Circle.
- At the circle, follow the sign that reads “Park/Ride – Journal Square.” This exit is for Tonnele Avenue. Then proceed as in Step 3 above.
From the N.J. Turnpike:
- Take Exit 14C and use the Christopher Columbus turnoff.
- Coming off the ramp, follow the sign for Montgomery Street. Turn Left onto Montgomery Street. (Approx. 2 blocks down)
- From Montogmery Street, turn Right onto Baldwin Avenue. (Approx. 6 blocks down)
- From Baldwin Avenue, turn Left onto Newark Avenue. (Approx. 10 blocks down)
580 Newark Avenue will be on the Right.
From PATH Station (walking):
- PATH Station is between Kennedy Blvd. and Summit Avenue. Take Summit Avenue (rear of station) and proceed to the north. (to the Left as you are exiting the station).
- From Summit Avenue, turn Right at Pavonia Avenue. (1 block from station).
- From Pavonia Avenue, turn Left onto Central Avenue.
- From Central Avenue, turn Right onto Newark Avenue.
580 Newark Avenue will be on the Left.
Parking is limited in the courthouse area. The nearest lots are at the corner of Newark and Oakland Avenues (across from the Admin. Bldg.), Oakland and Hoboken Avenues (approx. 2 blocks away), and Summit and Pavonia Avenues (behind the Admin. Bldg). There are also several meter parking spots on Newark Avenue and parking lots in the vicinity of Journal Square.
Law Office of James W. Taylor, Jr.
Taylor Law Building
580 Newark Avenue
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
(201) 418-0143 phone
(201) 386-1843 fax